Monday, June 28, 2021

Electrical Work

Jared's Uncle is an electrician so I had him come do some work.  I never really liked some of the fixtures that came in the house and a couple were problematic so now they are replaced.

In the kitchen, I went from the florescent bulb fixture to the LED.


In the hall between my bath and bedroom, this fixture was not working properly so it was also replaced with and LED.


The old kitchen fixture went in the garage where the shop light ballast had failed.


And the light over the dining table was replaced to match the pendant lights over the counter. 


 Also, I had 2 porch outlets that had gone bad and they are connected to the guest room outlets so they were replaced and so was the breaker in the panel that they were connected to.  Hopefully now I wont lose power to the guest room every time I plug in the dog clippers or Christmas lights outside.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors