Monday, March 18, 2019

Crafting

I saw these online.  I was needing to replace the 'feet' I had as some were cracked plastic caps exposing the nail, some were felt stick-ons, and some were missing completely.



It wouldn't work in a formal dining room, but.... they're cuteish.


Also, I had the idea to make door stops with wrapped napkin holders.  I didn't want something anyone would stub a toe on so these are pretty flat.  They also slide with the door so they don't have to be removed and / or replaced.  For some reason I have 3 doors that close on their own.  I'm sure there is a tweak on the hinge I could do, but I'm not sure how to do that.  So, these are doing the trick.  
The palm / crab is front and back but the other 2 only have a front. 1 is Canyon's room. Can you guess?


No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Contributors